Sunday, November 9, 2014

des arbres et des feuilles

winter is probably my favorite season
but only until January 18th even though my birthday is February 3rd.
85 more days
85 more days
85 more days
counting the minutes and the hours
and yeah, I know I wear too much black, but who are you to tell me it's wrong?
but it's because when the snow starts to turn grey and slushy from the dirt on the streets,
it loses its "winter wonderland" effect.
wtf youtube, you can't just decide to skip the best 4 songs on my "1975" playlist.
not cool. 


but sweaters are nice,
and coffee is nice,
and skiing is nice,
and the holidays are nice,
but the cold will eventually turn you numb,
and only so many weekends can be filled with ski trips to keep your mind occupied.
skiing can lose its glamour too, you know.
and I wish I could spend my days traveling around the world, but money is a bitch, ain't she?
so stop asking me what my blogger name is.
but spring sucks ass
and I wish I could spend my summers in the overcast comfort of Seattle, because the sun and my vampire skin don't get along,


but fall is in a pretty close 2nd to winter,
and black isn't my favorite color,  it's red.
you look so cool.
and no, I don't love them anymore.
but this hazy head of mine says no
and my love sick heart says yes
and I'm in a constant battle between the two.
jet black hair and dark brown eyes.
and despite how much I wish I wasn't,
I am home.
85 more days.
exactly 84 days, 1 hour, 22 minutes and 38 seconds.
but winter is pretty cool.

4 comments:

  1. "And I wish I could spend my days traveling around the world, but money is a bitch, ain't she?
    so stop asking me what my blogger name is."
    Same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me like winter a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most truthful things about winter. Whoa. And the rest of this was raw. I guess 17 uncensored is the truth. Props for this one.

    ReplyDelete